Tall Timber: 2 bed / 1 bath. Sleeps 6.
Tall Timber, a quaint cabin that offers a relaxing retreat for fishing, hunting, weekend getaway and/ or a family vacation. Tall Timber has 2 Bedrooms both with comfortable queen size beds, one full bathroom and laundry room. The living room has a full sofa sleeper, large entertainment center with Cable / Satellite TV. Tall Timber is the perfect cabin for yourgetaway.Sit back in the screened in porch with seating and a gas grill. Enjoy the fire ring where you can roast marshmallows by the crackling camp fire, enjoy dining beneath the tall pines & stars on a picnic table, enjoying the mountains like they were intended.Tall Timber is conveniently located within minutes from Beavers Bend Park, Mountain Fork River, Broken Bow, Ok, Hochatown USA, and Cedar Creek Golf Course, Broken Bow Lake Marina, Horseback riding, Fly Fishing, Trout fishing, Canoeing and much more.
This cabin is pet friendly. Guests may have two (2) small dogs with a $20 per night non-refundable pet fee. All dogs must be kenneled if left alone in the cabin. Pets are not allowed on the furniture or in/on the beds otherwise additional cleaning fees may apply.
Off-Peak: $150 Week Day, $165 Weekends
Peak: $160 Week Day, $175 Weekends
* 2 Night minimum
* Special rates and minimums may apply during holidays: Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's.
- Convenient to Trout Fishing
- Sleeps 6 (Maximum Occupancy)
- Paved Road Access/ Level Parking
- Two bedrooms / One bathrooms
- All linens and dinnerware provided
- Washer / Dryer
- Central AC/Heat: Ceiling Fans Throughout
- 2 Queen beds / 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Screened Porch
- Dish Network TV with over 200 channels; DVD player
- Music Channels via Dish Network
- AM/FM Stereo w/ CD player
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor seating and dining
- Military discount
- Multi-Cabin Discount